Float Trip Information
Rich & Mary Patterson’s Place
9550 Pinson Ford Road,
Dittmer, MO 63023
Rich Patterson: 314-422-5002
Mary Patterson: 314-805-8646
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
8:00am – Arrive at Rich & Mary’s place
8:30am – Begin Shuttling People to Brown’s Ford public access located by Grandview School off Hwy Y
9:30am – Blessing and Begin Float
12:00pm – Stop at a gravel bar for lunch
3pm-4pm – Arrive at Rich and Mary’s Place
5pm – Hot dog and Chili Dinner
6-8pm – Music, fun, bonfire, games, etc
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FLOAT
- Canoe/Kayak if you have it
- Swimsuit / Towel, Sunscreen, Extra Clothes, Life Jacket
- We will have Wal-Mart deli sandwiches, chips and soda for lunch. If you have special diet needs, please bring your own lunch.
- Dessert to share for after dinner (can leave at Patterson’s place)
- Teens in high school who are part of the Good Shepherd Youth Group can attend the float trip without a parent/guardian, however it is suggested that one attend because this is going to be FUN!
- If siblings are attending, a parent(s) IS REQUIRED to float.
- 7/8th grade students and families are invited to join us, if attending a parent(s) IS REQUIRED to float.
- ALL persons floating ARE REQUIRED to have and wear a life jacket.
- Alcohol is NOT PERMITTED, this is a Youth Event.
- We will provide lunch and dinner, however if you require a special diet please bring your own food.
FLOAT TRIP REGISTRATION
Some of the fun things we have been doing!
The goal of Good Shepherd Youth Ministry is to provide high school students with life-changing community and powerful discipleship. We are a community that strives to be real with each other as we grow in our faith in Christ. We would love to meet you and get you connected into our youth ministry!
Our Teen Youth Group is open to all teenagers, and our special events are open to 7th and 8th grade as well. Be sure to sign up so you are in the know when we have events and meetings scheduled.
August – Slip-N-Slide and BBQ
September – Float Trip
October – Bonfire
November – Paintball
December – Service Project
The only thing stopping you….is you.