The following policies govern all students attending Good Shepherd Catholic School, Hillsboro, MO.
Preschool Tuition Rates and School Fees
Our Full Day Preschool is From 7:30am to 3:00pm
The registration fee per family is $100 and is non-refundable.
Preschool Students will be accepted for enrollment in the following order:
- Children of registered parishioners with siblings already attending GSCS
- Children of registered parishioners
- Catholic children of non-parishioners with siblings already attending GSCS
- Catholic children of non-parishioners
- Non-Catholic children with siblings already attending GSCS
- Non-Catholic children (Education Commission Policy adopted 08/07/01)
Billing and Payments
Tuition for the school fiscal year is paid beginning with the month of August 2018 and ending with the month of May 2019. Tuition payments will be paid through an automated service. Tuition payments will be paid through an automated service
This is a requirement in order for the enrollment process to be completed.
Any family who cannot make a tuition payment will need to contact Brenda Bone to make appropriate arrangements. If agreed upon arrangements cannot be reached in a timely fashion, your child/children will not be allowed to attend school.
**The school principal, secretary, and teacher’s primary focus is on your child/children’s education. To facilitate the integrity of that focus, ALL communication and correspondence regarding tuition payments or individualized payment arrangements should be made directly with the Parish Coordinator, Brenda Bone (636-789-3356).